1. I want _________ and a cola.
A. a hot dog B. a hamburger C. some noodles
2. –How much is it? –It’s ______ dollars and twenty-five cents.
A. fifteen B. thirteen C. thirty
3. Tomorrow, it’s going to ________ in Harbin.
A. rain B. snow C. windy
4. Look! She’s trying to ___________ the bus.
A. get on B. get off C. drive
5. Mum, I ________ a book for you.
A. buy B. bought C. born
1. A. I want a hamburger. B. I want a cola. C. It’s nine dollars.
2. A. A hamburger and a cola. B. At half past twelve.
C. It’s going to rain soon.
3. A. I’m playing the trumpet. B. He’s playing the trumpet.
C. She’s playing the trumpet.
4. A. I’m tired. B. I’m sad. C. I’m happy.
5. A. In 1994. B. In France. C. Louis Braille.
1. Yesterday I went to the park with my friends.
2. It was a rainy day.
3. We took many photos.
4. I sent a book to my grandma and grandpa.
5. I will give sweets to my friends.
1. A. hamburger B. orange juice C. hot dog D. chicken
2. A. Thursday B. yesterday C. Friday D. Sunday
3. A. trumpet B. baseball C. football D. basketball
4. A. Helen Keller B. Confucius C. Yang Liwei D. Dad
5. A. bought B. did C. sold D. have
A. Simon’s family gave it to me.
B. I want a hot dog, please.
C. We are going to eat at 12.30.
D. It’s about animals.
E. Sorry, I can’t.
F. Yes, I am.
G. She was born in 1880.
H. Because it’s going to rain.
I. Eighty-seven yuan, please.
J. He was born in France.
1. What do you want?
2. How much are they?
3. When are we going to eat?
4. Who can help me?
5. Who gave it to you?
6. When was Helen Keller born?
7. Why are you wearing a raincoat?
8. Are you going to go to middle school this September?
9. Where was Louis Braille born?
10. What’s the book about?
1. We’re going to have a in the park.
A. picnic B. class C. holiday
2. I you this book.
A. buyed B. bout C. bought
3. It’s easy to make with English.
A. friends B. mistake C. mistakes
4. ______October 2003,Shenzhou V flew ______space with Yang Liwei.
A. On, in B. In, in C. In, into
5. I bought you a book _______America.
A. about B. for C. with
6. It’s raining and we are ________a tree.
A. in B. under C. on
7. Now the train is coming _______the station.
A. to B. at C. in
8. – is it? –It’s eighty dollars.
A. How many B. How much C. How old
9. – are we going to eat? –At half past twelve.
A. When B. What C. Where
10. – are you wearing a raincoat?
–Because it’s going to rain.
A. What B. When C. Why
front, driver, more, fast, hospital
“Please don’t drive so ,” Mrs. Lee said to her husband. “If you don’t slow down, we’re going to have an accident.” “Don’t worry, my dear,” said her husband. “I’m a very good . You are quite safe. We must hurry. If we don’t, we’ll be late for the party.”
“If you don’t slow down,” said his wife, “we’ll never get to the party. We’ll be in .”
Just then a car came out of a side road and crossed in of their car. Mr. Lee stepped hard on the brakes and the car sTOPped suddenly.
“You are right, my dear,” said Mr. Lee. “We are going too fast. I’ll go slowly.”
1. It’s thirteen d and twenty-five cents.
2. In this photo, the sun is s .
3. Daming is have a birthday party, b the phone is ringing.
4. China sent a man into s in this spaceship.
5. Helen Keller was b in America in 1880.
A Naughty Boy
Tom has some bad habits. He is often late for class. Tom seldomcleans his room. He loves watching TV before he finishes his homework. He loves football and always breaksthe windows of the neighbours. His mother is very angry with him. She tries to change his bad habits and Tom does not listen to his mother. So they sometimes quarrelwith each other.
Today Tom comes back from the football field. He washes his hands before coming to the dinner table. His mother is very surprised. He tells his mother that this is good for his health. He wants to be a strong football player. He has to be more careful with his health and everything else.
1. Tom is often late for _________.
A. class B. supper C. lunch D. meetings
2. He loves football and often __________.
A. breaks the neighbours’ door B. quarrels with the neighbours
C. breaks the neighbours’ windows D. plays with mother
3. Today Tom comes back from __________.
A. the cinema B. the neighbour’s house
C. the classroom D. the football field.
4. His mother is ______ to see Tom wash his hands before dinner.
A. surprised B. excited C. angry D. unhappy
5. Does Tom have any bad habits?
A. Yes, he does. B. Yes, he has.
C. No, he doesn’t. D. No, he hasn’t.
1. speak, We, Chinese, to, going, are
2. on, you, your, Why, head, have, cups, got
3. couldn’t, She, couldn’t, see, hear, and
4 Yang Liwei, about, hours, spent, in, twenty-one, space
5. picnic, are, We, going, have, to, a